These tips will help you understand our process and what you can expect:
- We request that submissions be completed at least 60 days prior to needing a decision or funds.
- Correspondence from OnPoint will be directed to the person listed on the application at the mailing address provided. This person must be an authorized representative of the organization seeking support.
- While we will consider all eligible requests, our average contribution ranges from $100 to $2,500. If we are unable to meet your entire request, we will consider a contribution in an alternate amount.
- We are able to consider one request per organization in a 12-month period.
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Tips About the Contribution Request Form
When your request is successfully submitted, the form will no longer be visible and a message will be displayed: "Your contribution request form has been received..." A confirmation notice will also be sent to the email address listed in your application. If you are having trouble submitting the form, check the following:
- Ensure you have provided a response to every field on the form.
- Please use one of the following browsers to complete the form: - Google Chrome (version 39 or above) - Safari (version 7.0 or above) - Internet Explorer (version 10.0 or above) - Mozilla FireFox (version 33.0 or above).
- Refresh your browser (using the refresh button next to the address bar, F5 or CMD +R) and then click the Submit button.